Frequently Asked Questions:
Each student MUST supply their own model. If you cannot supply a model, then you will do mannequin work during this time. Choosing a good candidate is key to your success in the course.
Please consider the following when choosing your model:
- Models should be Someone with a Healthy natural lashline: This means anyone with sparse, thin, overly curly or overly straight lashline will be difficult to lash and possibly hinder your learning process.
- Model will need to be able to sit still without talking for upwards of 2 hours. Please make them aware of this prior to the class.
- Any person with sensitive skin or eyes, or that has severe allergies will NOT be a good model candidate.
Please be advised that Lady Red Lash Academy does not grant certification the day of the course.
PASSING:In order to pass our course, You are required to correctly demonstrate proper technique and application on a mannequin and model. We do allow students who feel like they need more instruction practice time on a mannequin before moving on to live models or an opportunity to retake the course ONE TIME FREE of charge (* if upcoming class space allows)
After that, additional training can be purchased via one-on one with our instructors if more training is needed.
CERTIFICATION: Our number one objective is certifying students based on the highest standards. because lashing is a manual skill, we believe that becoming a lash artist requires a certain amount of time spent practicing and honing this skill. The initial one-day course represents an introduction to the technique where the students become familiar with theory, styling and technique of lashing. After the class is complete, every student must send in photos of their work and it is then assessed by one of our educators. Once the criteria that we believe should be standard in the lash industry is met, certification will be awarded and sent via mail. ALL submission emails can be sent to submissions@Ladyredlash.com
- MORE THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM DATE: ONE FREE RESCHEDULE. THEN $250 THEREAFTER.
- 7-14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRAINING DATE: $450
- RESCHEDULING WILL NOT BE GRANTED LESS THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF ANY TRAINING PROGRAM.
- MORE THAN 14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM: $250
- 7–14 DAYS PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM: $450
- REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED FOR CANCELLATIONS THAT OCCUR LESS THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM OR FOR “NO SHOWS”.
- IF YOU “NO-SHOW” OR ARE TARDY TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR SEAT AND NO REFUND WILL BE GRANTED.